GoBoat makes every effort to produce products of the highest quality and standards in the industry. However, if you’re looking to return a previously purchased GoBoat product, please review our return policy below. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need any assistance – we’re here to help!
GoBoat Return Policy
- Subject to the terms of this policy, we offer returns within 30 days after the date of purchase. You may return your product for a refund back to the original payment method. We charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
- Returned items must be in like-new condition with no visible signs of wear and be returned with all originally included parts and accessories.
- All products are inspected upon arrival at our distribution center. If the product is found to be in poor condition, or if any originally included parts or accessories are missing, this may reduce the amount of your refund.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. If you require a pre-paid shipping label, please contact us. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund that you receive.
- GoBoat reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without notice.
How to Return a Product
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out our Contact Us form here with all necessary information and applicable images to confirm the product is in like-new condition.
- GoBoat Customer Service Specialist will contact you regarding your return within two business days after you submit the 30-Day Return Form. Our specialist may request additional information about the return at that time, and will provide you with the return address and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Please return all items to GoBoat at the address provided by the GoBoat Customer Service Specialist. You must include all originally included parts and accessories along with the RMA number and return form. Failure to provide the RMA number and return form can lead to delays in the return processing.
- Once the product arrives at our Distribution Center, our Returns Team will inspect the returned product and will notify the GoBoat Customer Service Specialists if the product is not in like-new condition, or if any parts or accessories were not included.
- A refund is normally processed within seven business days after we receive the returned product. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the refund has been issued.
- If a refund is issued, it may take a few business days before the refund is reflected in your account.